About the Company
information about the company
May 12, 2015
TECHNICAL PRODUCT SUPPORT AND TRAINER
Technical Product Support and Trainer
Fire Detection Products (FireClass, Zettler)
Bentel Security, Corropoli Italy / Tyco Company
CODE: TA 45
Bentel Security s.r.l. (multinational group TYCO) is keen to hire a Technical Product Support and Trainer in FDP Business within Tyco Fire Protection Products.
The position is focused on supporting FireClass and also Zettler brands, support customers in technical way (Hotline, Field Support and Training) with frequent travelling. It will follow main projects and customers designing fire detection systems and eventually going directly to give support on the site. It will assist and give any kind of pre and after sales technical support to the customers and will be involved in any kind of internal technical activity, supporting the sales team in each specific requests. The position will report to Angel Fominaya, Technical Support Manager South.
1) Technical Support of mainly FireClass and secondly Zettler products via email and telephone. If field support is required to go outside to customer mainly in whole Italy.
2) Organize on regular basis technical trainings and seminars for distributor’s customers and distributor’s staff about products and about standards (UNI9795, EN54, etc.).
3) Giving support at trade exhibitions, show activities, events and demonstrations.
4) Assist and give any kind of pre and after sales technical support both to the customers, resolving issues via phone, mail or directly, than to internal functions being involved in all technical activities including production, translation and review of technical documents or creation of demonstration, presentation, demo panels, etc.
5) Support Sales team in specific requests and also with reports, analysis and feedback.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience Required:
· Bachelor degree in electronics (not a must, but preferable) or equivalent work experience
· Fluent at English (written and oral)
· Preferred knowledge of System integration with building management systems
· Technical knowledge of programming and installing procedures of fire detections systems and ability to learn new products and technical awareness.
· Frequent traveller in Italy and eventually abroad.
· Business acumen and drive for results, Ability to work under pressure, self-motivating, proven stability.
· Able to represent the company in front of consultant and customers: Proven good presentation skills and experience in conducting technical and commercial meetings.
· A self-starter with the ability to work in a positive and professional manner: Action oriented, customer focused and creative.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, Strong organizational skills, Team working and problem solving oriented: Demonstrate ability to systematically identify and help customers to find a suitable solution.
If you are interested in this position, please forward a copy of your resume to: Alessandra Torlai, HR Snr. Mgr.
Via Gabbiano 22 Z.I. S. Scolastica 64013 Corropoli (TE) Italy
e-mail email@example.com with specific authorization due to Data privacy (DLgs.196/03)
CODE POSITION to be indicated in the object TP TA 45